Greenville Health System
Medical Office Upfit
THS Constructors provided construction services for the 85,000-square-foot Steadman Hawkins Musculoskeletal Institute at the Patewood Campus of the Greenville Health System.
Scope of Work:
The schedule called for the project to be completed in six months. THS provided services ranging from estimating and permitting to scheduling, procurement and overall coordination of the project.
The team was responsible for upfitting:
- Exam rooms for CAT scans, radiology, and MRIs
- Bio-skills and vascular labs
- Physical therapy and treatment rooms
- Nurse stations
- Waiting areas and conference rooms
- Offices and administrative areas
The project was completed on time and within budget. Steadman Hawkins and Greenville Health System are well on their way to building a world-class sports medicine and orthopedic program for the Upstate.