West Union, SC
Johnson Controls is the largest automotive battery manufacturer in North America. They reached out to THS Constructors for help on the expansion and modification of their existing facility.
Scope of Work:
- Site development
- Modifications to the existing structure to accommodate a new power grid manufacturing line
- Innovative design that took into account significant changes in the site elevation
- Construction of the building
- Extensive foundations and retaining walls
- Electrical and underground mechanical systems
- Live floor loads of 600 pounds per square-feet
Among the services THS provided were estimating, value engineering, scheduling, permitting, and procurement. The project was completed on time and within the client’s budget.